Aug 7, 2018
One year ago, we released our very first episode of Black Mass
Appeal, "Satanism 101," and it’s been a
hell of a year ever since. As our birthday present to you, we’re
having a "BMA AMA" – our listeners asked whatever burning questions
were on their mind, and we answered! We also talk about our
super-fun Egyptian Museum field trip, preview some cool stuff
coming up on Black Mass appeal, and discuss Jeff Session's new
"religious liberty" task force while trying not to have rage
strokes on air.
Praise, condemnation, more questions, and boner contemplations
can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be the first to finish Daniel's Goetic inverted-crossword puzzle, send
us a pic, and win a prize!
- Help TST bring Baphomet To
- You can donate to whichever Planned
Parenthood you choose!
- Satanic Australia and New Zealand’s blood drive, "Blood For
- The Emerald Tablet of Thoth
- Jeff Sessions announces a religious
liberty task force to combat “dangerous” secularism
- If you're in the Bay Area, come see Simone at East
Bay Nerd Nite on Monday, October 29th!
- Submit ideas for events, projects, charities, and more at the
Satanic San Francisco proposals page (password:
- Charles Baudelaire's The Flowers of Evil
- I have no idea what Jesse was talking about for the sound
stuff, so if you want to know more, just email him.
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
SATANIC SAN FRANCISCO